Home » Updates
Category Archives: Updates
- Excel spreadsheets have been changed to Microsoft Office’s 2010 .xlsx format and can now also be opened with Open Office or Libre Office.
- There is now no limit to the number of rows that can be displayed in an Excel extract.
- All Excel extracts are now automatically saved on the user’s desktop in a PDFReps folder, so as to make the files easier to locate.
- Final demand and overdue account letters can now be e-mailed from Clinic Manager.
- A new Excel extract is available showing all patients in the hospital on a given day.
- The iQest discontinued items file can now be imported into Clinic Manager (for help with this, please contact us).
- If the iQest discontinued items file has been imported into Clinic Manager, the Stock Extract will display items that have been discontinued.
- An error has been fixed preventing the day or month end continuing if the back-up fails. The day or month end will now stop automatically if a problem occurs in the back-up.
- The Monthly Billing Analysis extract to Excel now displays a breakdown of each revenue centre into the different units.